Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My family have visited..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My family have visited.. Empty My family have visited.. Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:55 am

Aminay

Guys! I want to say that last month, my family has visited Vatican City and its places. When my family are going for this journey so I have busied in my office work so I have not visited this city with my family. Now I am free from my office work so I have decided I will must go there and I will spend my free time in traveling. I am damn sure I will fully enjoy it there like my family. Guys! Do you want give me any idea regarding this trip? so tell me.

me and my family will go for enjoy philadelphia cherry blossom season.

2My family have visited.. Empty Re: My family have visited.. Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:40 am

Aileen Jack

Well you will also surley get the finest experience of travelling as your family had. I will suggest you that as the religious and cultural sites are famous in this city for travellers so you must consider exploring them. Add the named of St. Peter's Basilica, The Vatican Museums and The Sistine Chapel on the top of your bucket list and have a great experience while being there.

3My family have visited.. Empty Re: My family have visited.. Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Ivy123

Aminay! Well, I read your post I am sure your planning is too good. I want to say that on your tour you will visit these popular attractions of Vatican City. Castel Sant'Angelo, Vatican Museums, Vatican Necropolis, Vatican Apostolic Archive, and Misionero Ethnological Museum I suggest you must visit these places. I am sure you like my suggestion. Best of luck. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum