Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently my friend visited!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recently my friend visited!! Empty Recently my friend visited!! Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:23 am

Amelia56

Recently my friend visited Maui with her husband. She shares some information about this island. She says that: Maui is a beautiful island in Hawaii known for its stunning beaches, lush landscapes, and vibrant culture. It's a popular destination for its outdoor activities like snorkeling, hiking, and surfing. Some must-visit spots in Maui include the Road to Hana, Haleakala National Park, and the beautiful beaches of Kaanapali and Wailea. It's a tropical paradise that offers a little something for everyone. Is it true? And you visit this island?

Let's talk about tour from chicago.

2Recently my friend visited!! Empty Re: Recently my friend visited!! Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:30 am

Ivy123

Nice to read this information about this Island. Maui is new name for me. Being a traveler my craze level increased after read this post. I have decided I must go there and enjoy my time there. Can you share some more massive information about this Island here. Waiting for your reply.

3Recently my friend visited!! Empty Re: Recently my friend visited!! Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:31 am

Amelia56

I am happy for your planning. I have shared here some information about this island. It is known for its glorious sand and has a beach for every mood. It is also famous for its golden beaches, forested mountains, and endless sunshine. If you go there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum